Attorney at Law Sergiy Fedorov
I have total more than 20 years of legal experience helping clients resolving legal issues.
I am licensed to practice the US federal law, including immigration law, in the whole territory of USA, practice California law (the State Bar of California #303300) and in Ukraine (Kiev Bar License #1844).
I provide a broad range of legal services to both individuals and businesses, with a particular concentration in immigration law, business incorporation, administration and transactions, and family law.
I am also properly licensed to do legal work in Ukraine and most of other Russian-speaking countries. If required, for the legal work outside of California and the U.S., I partner with law professionals properly licensed in those jurisdictions.
I am experienced, knowledgeable, hardworking and approachable in my clients’ representation.
- 2015-present. Practicing as an Attorney at Law in California, USA – License #303300 of the State Bar of California.
- 2003-present. Practicing as a Lawyer in Ukraine – License #1844 of the Ukrainian Kiev Bar Association. Private Entrepreneur.
- 2006-2009. Head of the Permanent Non-government Arbitration Court of “LIGA-PARITET” Association, Arbitration Judge.
- 1994-2012. Working in a number of commercial and legal companies, participation in public political and electoral projects in Ukraine
- 2013-2014. LLM Program courses at McGeorge School of Law, Pacific University. Specialization in the U.S. Law & Policy.
- 1990-1994. PhD program courses at Maxwell School, Syracuse University, USA, graduated with MA in Political Science. Specialization – artificial intelligence systems in modeling of political situations. Courses in Tax planning for foreign nationals and corporations in the U.S.
- 2004-2013. A number of courses and international seminars, including Stockholm International Arbitration Court, for alternative methods of conflict resolution.
- 1994. State Property Fund of Ukraine licenses for “Stock Operations Broker” and “Financial Intermediary” activity.
- 1989-1990. Graduate School of Kiev University Law Department.
- 1984-1989. Legal Education – Kiev State University, Law Department, graduated in 1989 with Jurist degree.
Licenses, Certifications and Memberships
- California Bar Association, Certificate number #303300, 2015
- Real Estate Salesperson, California Department of Real Estate, License ID#01986413, 2015
- Kiev Regional Bar of Ukraine, Certificate number #1844, 2003
- Financial Brokerage and Work With Securities certification and license by State Property Fund of Ukraine, 1994
- Russian, Ukrainian, English