Sergiy Fedorov, family law attorney in Sacramento, California:
Getting through divorce
When you and your family are working through a divorce or other life-altering event, it can be an emotional, upsetting, and traumatic time for those involved. Cases involving family law are often sensitive and complex, and each comes with its own set of unique challenges.
That’s why compassionate and competent legal representation is so essential when navigating these troubling waters. While family matters may seem very personal, rules and regulations regarding divorce and other aspects of family law are mandated by federal and California laws.
Family law proceedings can have an enormous impact on the lives of you and your family, and can disrupt the lives of everyone involved. Such proceedings require the knowledge, experience, and council of an experienced family law attorney.
I will help you with all the steps and paperwork for your divorce:
- Establishing child custody and child/spousal support, engaging in child custody and visitation negotiations.
- Pursuing guardianship, purchase or sell real estate, and plan for the future of their estates.
- If you became a victim of Domestic Violence, or someone has filed a Restraining Order against, call me for best representation.
- Drafting up of divorce documents and contracts.
- Divorce or annulment of a marriage.
- Assistance in the division of property on a legal basis out of divorce or in its process.
- Enforcing child support decisions of foreign courts or protection from such orders.